I don't see page betheme options.

When I go to aparience/ betheme options,  I open a blank page.

The first time, after I isntalled the template I could enter and modify, but since then I haven't been able to re-enter. I installed the template 3 times and the problem persists.

La opción para modificar los ajustes generales de la plantilla (betheme options) no me funciona. Al clicar me queda la pantalla en blanco.

Sólo me funciono la primera vez que entré después de instalar la plantilla, hice unas cuantas modificaciones y al volver a entrar ya no he podido hacer ninguna modificación más. He borrado la plantilla y vuelto a instalar y el problema persiste.

Comments

• Hi,

what's your PHP version? If you don't know, please check Appearance > System Status section.
  • Hi, my info about php is:

Server Info: Apache
    PHP version: 5.4.45-0+deb7u5
    PHP Post Max Size: 15 MB
    PHP Time Limit: 30

Thanks
  • Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. If you open your blank site in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) you see an error related with array_replace_recursive() function. It means your current PHP version is older than 5.6 and doesn’t support necessary Wordpress functions. We recommend you to contact with your admin/hosting provider because your PHP version requires update. Also, please check what is your memory limit.
  • I have the same problem, at first I could modify the template, but now when I enter "Betheme Options" the page is blank, what can I do?

• @mdsolucionesefectivas Please go to theme folder, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is related with those limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link.

• happy New year!! :)>-

I was reading this post and i have a similar problem.. When i opend betheme Options i can see the sections but not the content.

You can see the picture (IS A SPANISH WEBSITE THAT CREATE PICTURES IN URL´S TO SEND IT)

Best regards
  • @Partindus There is 3 possible reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.
    - Suhosin extension - if it’s installed on your server, it could bring the issues as well because the limits for Suhosin are usually different from the general one.

• Hi, unfortunately, I have the same problem. I do not know how to create the phpinfo () file, but I checked out design/system-status. It says that SUHOSIN is installed. I'm really not an advanced, but to me the describtion behind that comment sounds like this SUHOSIN is something positive. If so, why can not you customize the BeTheme to handle it? If it's not something I really need - how do I turn it off so I can work with my paid topic again? Regards Andreas
  • andreas_haberer

Hello,
    please contact your hosting provider and resolve this issue with him, suhosin should be disabled.
    We cannot do anythign about your server settings.
    thanks