Options not visible

Hi - I built a site for a client on a testsite domain using Betheme and when I migrated it to its public hosting (via All-in-One WP Migration plugin by Servmask) the site is fine and visible to the world, but I cant edit the BeTheme Options... http://www.streetwisecoffs.com.au/wp-admin/themes.php?page=muffin_options
They are not visible and I cannot change anything.
Could you please tell me what the problem is?

Comments

• Hi,

there is 2 reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section.

Thanks!
  • Fab - thanks. that fixed it. Can you please look at something else for me?
    when the client links to her page on Facebook - the snippet comes up as "Just another wordpress site" and the first line of the Hello World post. The post is deleted and I have no idea where else to put the proper snippets in - I have changed them in BeTheme options, Site Identity on Theme Appearance and also using Yoast SEO.... Any idea why that is not coming up when it is linked to on Facebook?
  • If you changed this text in the backend, you need to wait now because Facebook is caching everything and they just cached what you were trying to post for the first time.