Removing Zoom Button from Thumbnail

Hi,
Thank you for the help in advance!

1. How can I remove the zoom button (magnifying lens) when the user scrolls over the picture? Ideally there would be no buttons. Just the image effect with the mouse over.

2. In the post itself, how can I either remove the title of the next post from appearing on the side arrows or reduce the font size. Right now the size is so big that the user cannot read and the text overflows beyond the visible area. 

3. How can i remove the post date from appearing in the Related Post section

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

please send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on it. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.
  • Awesome! Just sent the login info!
    Thx in advance
  • Ok, thanks. So below you have the answers on your questions:

1. To remove hover buttons, you need to use the following css:
    .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none !important; }
    2. To remove title of fixed navigation, please use:
    .fixed-nav .desc { display: none !important; }
    3. To remove post date from related post section, use:
    .section-post-related .post-related .date_label { display: none !important; }
  • Awesome! 
    Item # 1 was solved

Now for 2 and 3:

Where should I paste the CSS? The post pages did not come with the "Custom CSS" space, so i went into the editor and enabled that feature by introducing the following lines in meta-post.php ... dont know if that was the right way to go or if i need to add other lines in order for it to work.

array(
    'id' => 'mfn-meta-info-custom',
    'type' => 'info',
    'title' => '',
    'desc' => __('Custom CSS', 'mfn-opts'),
    'class' => 'mfn-info',
    ),
    array(
    'id' => 'mfn-post-css',
    'type' => 'textarea',
    'title' => __('Custom | CSS', 'mfn-opts'),
    'desc' => __('Paste your custom CSS code for this page', 'mfn-opts'),
    'class' => 'full-width',
    ),
    ),
    );

Or which editor file should i got in to add the custom css that you guys provided?

Thx,
  • Each css need to be put under Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section. And please do not modify any theme files, because if you will break something, we won't be able to help you.