How to add opacity to tab background

Hello Dear Team Muffin Group,
I want to add opacity to background entire tab section i tried following CSS 
.style-simple .tab_box .desc { opacity: 1 !important; }

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where you would like to add opacity and please also tell us for which element you want to add it exactly.

Thanks!
  • Hello Thanks For Getting Back,
    This is a demo link i have creates if all goes well I will replace it on Courses Page.
    Here what i have done is 
    1) Added two sections in the first section I have set background Image (I will replace this Section with slider later on)
    2) In the second section I have added wrapper item and in wrapper item I have added a TAB section with two demo tabs here. 
    3) In the second wrapper section I have moved it up by 300 and now it has created an overlapping layer.
    Now what I want is to add opacity to tab item I want the Header of Tab With options labeled (Contact Us | Submit Enquiry) to be only visible and the rest bar be fully transparent. 
    Secondly the tab background must also be opaque with atleast .5 
    Thanks,
    Vishal
  • Ok, thanks for explanation. The only solution we have in this case is the following css:
    .ui-widget-content { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5) !important; }
    .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav { background-image: none !important; }
    .accordion .question .answer, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-panel, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected::after, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active::after, .tabs_vertical.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a { background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9) !important; }
  • Extremely Thank full I am will be able to test this in next two days will be back   :)