menu text color & portfolio thumbnail

Hi there,
I have 2 things I have questions about.

1. I am using the Betheme Photo for the website. I am trying to change the text color of the menu. I change the color but it doesn't actually change the color of the text. I am using the One Color Skin and am just wondering if this has anything to do with this?

2. I have a portfolio page on the site. I want all the thumbnails to be the same size but there is 1 Featured Image that is a different size. this image is a bit smaller than the rest but I would have thought the featured images would have a default size that each would adjust to. Featured image in question is "Caught My Eye"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Website is beckyflowersphotography .ca

Johnny

Comments

• Hi Johnny,

1. Yes, it is the reason. If you want to use custom colors, you need to set Custom skin instead.

2. As we can see, all images looks good and the same. We didn't noticed anything wrong with "Caught My Eye" image.
  • Hi there,
    Thanks for the response. Looks like I will need to use Custom Colors. As for the image on the portfolio, yes you can't tell because of the way I have them sorted. Once I add another portfolio to the list the thumbnail beside "Caught My Eye" will look slightly taller. The width is fine but it's the height of the thumbnail.
  • Hmm, that might be the reason but if you want to have all images exactly the same size, you need to upload same size of images or even same proportions.
  • Ahhh ok. Yes that's why then. That image has the same width but the height is just slightly different. I would have just assumed there would have been a set thumbnail size that kept them all even for that layout style.