Change hovereffect at previewpictures

edited November 2016 in Blog
Hello,

how can i change the hovereffect at my blogpage and under the "related posts", so its not possible andymore to make the picture biger, so you go to the post no matter where you click at the picture.
/pic

2nd
I also woud like to know how i can change the background of those bars:

At my blogpage:
/pic
At the actual blogpost:
/pic

Thanks alot in advance!

Comments

• Hey,

please send us link/s to page/s that concerns above questions.
  • edited November 2016
    Both question are about this site:
    www. .com
    And the blogposts:
    www. .com
    www. .com

I have generel alot of problems to individualize the blog...
  • Ok, thanks. So to do what you mentioned above on screenshots, please use below css:
    .section-post-related .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a.zoom { display: none !important; }
    .section-post-related .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a.link { width: 100% !important; }
    .post-footer { display: none !important; }
    But to remove the arrows with "Show all" in the top of single post, please activate Hide Header arrows option under Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General section.
  • edited November 2016
    Thanks a lot allready!!! Great support!

The magnifying glass under the related post is gone, but it still shows the show-bigger-picture-thing at this site:
    www. .com

Can you tell me where i can find more about how the sections (".section-post-related" and co) are called and where i can teach myself on how to edit them?

Thanks a lot in advance and for what you allready have helped me.
  • To remove "magnify" icon from blog page as well, you need to use below css:
    .blog .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a.zoom { display: none !important; }
    .blog .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a.link { width: 100% !important; }
    But to learn more about custom css declarations, please take a look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#theme-customizations where it was described.
  • I forgot to say thank you! So:

Thank you a lot!