Demos don't change - no solution?

So, I guess I'm not the only one who has this problem.
I change the demos, but the files don't really change. From reading the forum I gathered that I had to update my max_input_vars to 10000, which I did, and it shows up properly. But that does nothing for me.
What's my other options?
Also, WTF is with the menus? Why every time I change the demo they grow and grow? Seems that the developers know this still don't fix it. Is this the same problem as the images and files?

I would like to see some solution. And don't tell me to change the hosting, that's crap.
If there is no solution I would like to return this.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

at first, we appreciate if you can explain what exactly does not work because you did not explained it at all. But about the menu, it's very simple. You did several different imports and that's why menu items are duplicate what is the most regular behave. Wordpress does not remove items during the import but it's adding a new one only. To to sort menu items or you will go to Appearance > Menus section and remove unnecessary menu items and set up Main Menu under Manage locations or you need to use Wordpress Reset plugin to clear wordpress and do the new/clear import once again but this time only once. But please remember that this plugin removes all data, like: pages, posts, settings, etc. Your Wordpress would be again as clear as after first installation.
  • OK, so here is the issue, I'll show it to you in pictures. These are the main 3 I was looking at:
    Basically after I change from one demo to the other, the page stays almost the same, some images change, some don't, but the structure stays the same:

• It is very simple. You can not import several different demos on same Wordpress installation. Only one demo can be imported just once per one Wordpress installation. But if you changed your mind and would like to use other demo, you need to remove whole data using Wordpress Reset plugin. But please remember that this plugin removes all data, like: pages, posts, settings, etc. Your Wordpress would be again as clear as after first installation.
  • Thank you