Social Icons top right`

I imported the Charity theme which had links in the upper right of site instead of social icons.... I removed the links form the top right menu you had but can't figure out how to get the social icons back?

I wanted to use the social icons top right and then disclaimer links in the bottom footer of site. Please advise.... Before I just added the urls in the back end of the social links and they showed up

Thanks..

Comments

• In Appearance > Menus > Manage locations section you must choose default select for "Social Menu Top" section and then in Theme options > Layout > Social icons you must type links for icons.

But if this won't work, then please send us link to all websites that you create at this moment via contact form which is in right bottom corner at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup because in other way we won't be able to help with your other websites. We need to verify your account and all websites that you already mentioned on this forum.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited December 2014
    I only have this on one domain of   .info and only using the .info to build it because he has existing site on his .com     

This way when finished he wont have any downtime and i will just trasfer the site to his .com... but

not sure what you are asking for. What do you want me to send you my license certificate?

I've changed the look of the home page about 10 times is that's what you are referring to
  • We must verify accounts from time to time when users ask tons of questions on forum and that's why we requested about this mail.
  • lol, sorry about that... trying to get this done... Just sent through your contact on theme forest