iPad problem (menu and sidebar) - 1024*768 and 1024*600 screens

edited December 2014 in Menu / Mega menu
Hi! You are doing great job guys but there is a problem with iPad. 

I have chosen the Creative Always Open Header but when I open the site from any iPad the sidebar is cut and I cannot read the info on the sidebar. 

So it's not really a responsive design.

The problem exists on Pages or Posts. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9734964/problem2.jpg

There is also a problem with the header image, on the iPad it is hidden behind the menu and the result is not as professional as it should be. 

Of course there is no option not to be compatible with iPad as it's the most famous tablet right now. 

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

we are not sure if this combo (creative menu + content + sidebar) will ever work. But please send us url to your website and we'll have a look on it.
  • Hi! If it will never work, why is there an option?

We love that template, really, it's wonderful but there is a problem on iPad and 10" and 12" screens on tablets and desktops/laptops. 

On these screens the sidebar is cut.

No problem on 7 inches or smaller as it gets on its mobile version.

The site is www dot axiarchos dot gr
  • The problem is on 1024*768 and 1024*600 screens and on landscape on iPad
  • Sorry but we are not able to test all possibilities that users will imagine. We try to make most of them but sometimes some of them are technically not possible.

However we'll think about it while future updates and will try to do something as you need.

Thanks for understanding!
  • So there is no solution for that? Not at all? 

This is a terrible bug, I need to change the whole site as it is not running on iPads. 

Could you please provide a solution?
  • As we wrote above, we do not have any solution for that at this moment. We work on it and will try to fix it with next update.