Different Portfolio Categories

I want to use different portfolio categories for different pages.  For example, on my Home Page I want the portfolio categories "Contact, About, Location" and on the Photos Page, I want the portfolio categories "Outside, Inside, Black and White"  .....How do I do this?  I might be inserting the slug wrong.

Comments

• Hi,

to display items from different categories, you can use Portfolio item and inside you can use Multiple Categories field.
  • @muffingroup it is not showing up.  It is giving me the option to use multiple categories, but it makes me enter the slugs to those categories and when I update the page, it is blankl
  • Please show us what you mean then because we don't get it.
  • First we go to edit a page. Next we click "add item" and then add "portfolio".  When we edit portfolio it gives us 4 options under the "options header"... category, multiple categories, order by, and order.  I have 5 different pages.  For my first page I only want 3 of the 4 portfolio categories in there, but it doesn't give me an option to do that. It says "multiple categories" and tells me to insert the slugs, but when i do the page just shows up blank with no categories on the live page.
  • Ok, got it. Please send us link to category pages that you want to display and also please do a screenshot of multiple categories where you set category slugs.
  • Hello,

I think I'm having the same trouble.

Is it possible to display more than one portfolio page? I'd like to display the portfolio page in 2 different pages and I'd like to show different filters in each page.

For example:

• Filter Page 1:
    Branding

UX/UI

• Filter Page 2:
    Dogs

Cats

Birds

Could someone please help me?

• Hi @jorgealeix,

you can not create 2 completely different portfolio pages but you can create portfolio page and split it on categories and display different category items on different pages.