Issue with margins on different sliders

Hello BeTheme,

I've run into this problem a few times, and I'd love to find out what I'm doing wrong and what you can do about it. So sometimes you make something on one screen size (13 inch) and it looks really buggy on 17 inch, like the things aren't equally big or equally long? How can you fix this so it works on all computer sizes.

Here is an example that I've been trying to fix for so long and it's so confusing.

So what I am trying to do is fix the picture of the girl with glasses in pink. All boxes are supposed to be equally big, but on the 17 inch it gets all weird and buggy. Do you have any idea how I can fix it and what I am doing wrong?

The pictures are the same size and I made the text in columns putting the padding to 65 in both to make them the same size as the pictures. :) 

Thanks so much! Sorry if that's confusing, I'd gladly show more pictures. You can see it on www.marketingstimuli.com. It works perfectly on 13 inch just not big screens.

Comments

• Hi,

there is nothing you can about this. This is how some blocks or items works and it's not possible to display them exactly the same way on all kind of devices.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2016
    Ahh, alright, I see! That makes perfect sense. I was just wondering if there was like some way around it. Thanks so much for getting back to me. I've a few more quick questions if you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks a bunch.

1. How do you change the hover color of the Action Button? I tried most of the color things under BeTheme options and none seem to change it? :)
    2. 2.Is there a way to make an action bar like this one? https://grafikr.dk. I know how to make it all the same color, but is there a way to separate it with a slim gray line like on the page? Also is there a way to separate the boxes with a |. So for example you do: 123456 | [email protected] 
    3. Is there a way to change the color for the Menu Arrows for Items with Submenu? :) 
    4. Is there a way to put everything in the action bar towards the center? And if not everything at least the slogan, so it can be used as sort of a side with message? :) 
    5. SEO texts are really important to get attracted on Google, so I always write paragraphs on my category pages and shop pages. Is there a way to make the text appear under the text on the shop/category/woocommerce pages, sort of like here (scroll all the way down)! :)
  • 1. To change Action Button hover color, please use:
    #Top_bar a.button.action_button:hover { background: #FFF !important; color: #000 !important; }
    2. Sorry but we do not have any solution to make it possible.

3. To change arrow colors, please use:
    .menuo-arrows #Top_bar .menu > li.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after { border-top-color: #FFF !important; }
    4,5. We are do not have any solution for these as well.
  • edited December 2016
    Alright thanks a lot! Also if you are using the one color, how can you change the background color of your search bar? Is there a custom CSS to make the search bar black even though I have green one color? 
  • If you are using One Color, to change any colors on site, you need to use custom css. Custom colors works only with custom skin.

Which color of search bar you want make black exactly?
  • Ok! Thanks a lot. Just the search bar background :) Everything else is fine.
  • Ok, so to make background black, you need to use the following css:
    #Top_bar .search_wrapper { background: #000 !important; }
    #Top_bar .search_wrapper input[type="text"] { color: #FFF !important; }
    #Top_bar .search_wrapper .icon_search { color: rgba(255,255,255,.5) !important; }
  • Thanks a bunch! :) Works perfectly. Betheme rocks!