BeArt issues

having a few issues making my site look like the BeArt demo.

1.  the demo shows the first "slide" to be part of the header and fills the first page. when i imported the demo the header is brown and the first slide below that that doesn't fit in the first screen. how do i change to have my first blue "slide" to be part of the header and fit on the first page.

2.  the other pages, Contact is the only one currently active, have the page title about a third of the way down the page. i'm assuming if the issue in the above question will carry over to fix here but how do i get rid of the page title on the page?

3.  how do i make the pages in the three bar menu darker?  currently they are very light gray that you can't see unless you hover over the name and even then it is light compared to other demos.

4.  how do i change the color of the 3 bars for the menu?  currently black, would like to change to a different color if possible.

the website is unionten.com and the password to access is bluesky5

Comments

• 1. This color comes from header wrapper. And to change this brown color, please use below css:
    #Header_wrapper { background-color: #002d72 !important; }
    2. Do you mean to remove page title on this one page or on all pages around website?

3. You can change it's color with below css:
    .header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li { background-color: #000 !important; }
    4. For this one use below css:
    .header-simple #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { color: #FFF !important; }
  • thanks for the quick response, great support. got most of it fixed.

1.  got the color changed. right now to get to the bottom arrow you have to scroll down a bit so i'm guessing the header is too large, how do i change that to match demo that fits on the first page?

2.  looking closer at the demo, the page title is fine, but on my site it's too low.  i'm assuming the header issue above will fix this one, but if not please let me know what i would need to do extra to fix this.

• 1,2. Please make a screenshots with explanation of what you mean exactly because we are not sure about those things.
  • this is the demo site when it first opens up and the first "slide" appears to be auto sized to fit on the screen:

this is what my homepage looks like, hard to show screen shot of the one page not working so i have two images to show that the 2nd slide starts below the first page (the down arrow doesn't show up on the first screen when you go to the homepage):

and this is what the back pages look like with the site title that is too low
    this is the demo site for comparison
  • This looks like you did something wrong. Maybe custom css or maybe you had some settings or stuff before you imported Be|Art demo. What we recommend is upload Be|Art demo once again on fresh wordpress/database where you do not have anything else. This must be totally clean installation.
  • that worked, looks like there was something left over from a previous theme install.

thanks