BE Eye theme 3 colored boxes make 4 or 5

On your Be Eye them with the three colored boxes I would like to make 4 or 5 using the 1/4 or 1/5 column structure. Could you help with the css I tried but it shoved the boxes under each other.. I am using full width for this.

Here is the code you guys used so looking what it would be for the width percentage on a 4 or 5 column and I know the id would change also based on the columns used.. Thanks

#intro .one-third {
margin: 0 0 0 0;
width: 33.333%;
}

Comments

• If you want to use 1/4 or 1/5 width then you can change 33.333% width with own, for example 25% or 20%. But if this is not what you are looking for then in this case nothing else can't be done.
  • ok so 25.3333%..

Also I tried to use similar verbiage length so all the boxes are the same height on all devices. Only thing I noticed was tablet portrait my middle boxes is shorter probably because there are like 3 or 4 less words in that one.

Would min-height with css be best for this or just trying to make each one have the exact amount of words. Thanks for the help..
  • You can try with min-height because we do not have other recommendation for that.