Disable Ajax Navigation

I've made a video of this here: http://somup.com/c2llYpiK9  But if you can't see  / hear the video, here's a brief explaination.

We've got a store locator that we've been using forever.  It seems to be the best, and it works great.  It's this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-store-locator/faq/  Now, in the video you'll see where we get the number 1 displayed on the front end of the website.  You'll also see in the video that the plugin author mentions the following line in the FAQ portion on the backend of the plugin:
The store locator doesn't load, it only shows the number 1?

This is most likely caused by your theme using ajax navigation ( the loading of content without reloading the page ), or a conflict with another plugin. Try to disable the ajax navigation in the theme settings, or deactivate the plugin that enables it to see if that solves the problem.

So, is there a way to turn off ajax navigation?  Is that one of the Be|Theme options that can be enabled or disabled?  Thanks for the help. -Brad

Comments

• Hi,

to be honest we are not sure what ajax navigation you mean. Do you know about which ajax navigation author talk about? Because as far as we know, our navigation do not use ajax.
  • Ha! Nope. I don't have a clue.  All I know is what I'm seeing.  Is there any chance you can take a look at it and see?  I don't mind paying a bit if I need to.  While I do understand that there are all types of 'store locator' plugins out there, this one is the one that's the most powerful, correct layout, and seems to always yield the correct results to get our customer's to click.  The login / pw should be in your messages.  If you can't figure it out, that's fine. But it's the same one we were using when we were on the X Theme from ThemeCo, and I'm sure it'll work on here as well. It's right there on our homepage. If you look for the number 1, you'll see where it's supposed to go.  

Thanks guys! -Brad
  • The only "e-commerce" plugin we support is WooCommerce and we do not support anything else. And because we do not have any ajax navigation we are not able to help in this case because we really have no idea what is the problem exactly. If you will know what exactly is the problem then we can say if this can be removed or not.

Thanks for understanding!