Image and Text box not lining up

Hi, I have used the DJ theme and imported the xml data to populate the site and recreated what I wanted from there. The only issue I'm having is the photo box and text in the about section do not line up. I've tried a variety of options but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Hey,

please send us link to page where image an text box does not line up so we can have a look on it.
  • kirkbrownonline.com is the site and its the about section
  • Ok, thanks. Did you tried to set Equal Height of Items in wrap | equal-height style for the section of About section? If you did and it does not help, then we do not have any other suggestion to align image with the text.
  • Btw, this never worked. And now I'm reading that revisions don't work either. Maybe you should post what doesn't work with the site to themeforest so people can make a decision before they purchase and end up stuck like many persons I'm seeing here with complaints.
  • If something works and is compatible its advertised as compatible. Please notice that if you don't like this theme, there is no need to use it and you can always ask for a refund. We don't want to force anyone to use the BeTheme.
  • It's not about liking the it or not its about buyer beware. Its a great theme with plenty bells and whistles. But we all want to know that we purchase with confidence. I would have liked to know that I can't roll back to previous versions because it doesn't work with the theme. It would make me at least think twice and possibly search for an alternative. Just a small thing that I think in this day and age we can all accept would be good for business for everyone involved.