Pos Grid and Post masonry grid issue

Hi support,
a strange thing happens when I try to composing a grid with Pos Grid or Post masonry grid by the visual composer. It fetch just one item (page). With posts it works perfectly, if I set 10 posts it shows 10 post, but when I set for pages it show just one page in the grid. Tryed by page Id too but nothing to do.
Another question about the visual composer, when I share a page on facebook in the content box the facebook excerpt show the building commands too in the excerpt, and this is something I must resolve.
Thanks,
Emanuele

Comments

• Honestly I would use the Muffin Builder instead the Visual Composer but I
    can't see in the MB all the options (items) who are presents in VC. All
    the grids, sliders, etc, there are more many items on the visual
    composer, why?
  • Hi,

1. Please switch to default WP theme and check if it works exactly the same because as far as we know, this has nothing to do with the theme itself.

2. Please send us link to page you share on Facebook and also please show us on screenshot what's happening while sharing.

Visual Composer is completely different than Muffin Builder and that's why you don't have same possibilities and options.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi, there is no longer important right now cause after several google searchs I switched to the muffin builder instead the VC. Maybe has lower content options (but it can replaced by shortcodes) but I think has a better structure build-in system.
    About Facebook maybe I was an idiot cause I'm working with the "work in progress" page on in betheme global settings so probably this is the reason of missed content in the FB share box :)

Thanks
    Emanuele
  • Yes, this might be the reason why it does not work on Facebook ;) And we are glad to know you switched to Muffin Builder. Hope you will have much better experience than with VC.