Change Single Project layout

Hi,
On your demo website you show different layouts for a single project page in a portfolio. How can I change the layout of a single portfolio project. (like the examples you show: presentation 1, presentation 2, Gallery, Mixed etc.)

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Hey,

for all those pages we used Muffin Builder instead of "Portfolio" template.
  • I was also wondering the same thing. So to make sure I understand, you created Pages for these items instead of creating the custom post type of "portfolio"?

I like the portfolio ability, grouping and category filtering, but I would really like to customize the layout. For example....the featured image on top of the portfolio post....I would like to have it half the size...which I was able to do with CSS, but I cannot get any content to flow up next to it. Then have some of the portfolio standard fields filled in below.

So...circling back around, do I create pages for these single portfolio items? Can I still group them and filter them as pages??
  • @cte2087 Portfolio pages can be created within "Portfolio" template or within Muffin Builder. And because some users want to have better control on portfolio pages, we showed on examples that this can be done within muffin builder. And because those are portfolio items, you can group them and filter as other portfolio items.