Editing the frontend of the Parallax theme

I just installed BeTheme and chose its Parallax theme. I made the my site a carbon copy of the demo of this theme, thinking that I could then use Visual Composer's Frontend mode to change the text, images, etc. However, I can't seem to work out how to do this. I can see how to add new elements to the page, but cannot understand how to change existing elements. Please could you tell me what to do? Thanks so much! 

Comments

• Joining to the question... thanks.
  • Hi,

pre-built layouts were built with Muffin Builder tool which is much lighter, easier in use and faster. We can not build those demos with Visual Composer because it’s an additional plugin and in reference to right agreements, we can not force users to use 3rd party plugins. Also, for many users, Visual Composer just doesn’t work right because plugin is quite heavy and requires good hosting service.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Thanks for this insight. I also contacted the authors of Visual Composer, and they said this: "Visual Composer comes with an extensive inner API to control various parts of it. Some theme authors decide to turn off specific parts of VC, so you may want to check with your theme author." Is it possible for me to turn those parts back on temporarily, so that I can make a couple of changes? If so, how?

Thanks again. 
  • Yes, this is true what VC's author wrote but the main keyword in above message is "Some theme authors". We are not these "some" and we do never disable plugin features and we provide exactly same version as plugin author is selling.
  • Oh, maybe I misunderstood your initial answer. Am I right in thinking that it's not actually possible to use VC to do a frontend edit of something built with Muffin Builder?
  • Yes, you understood it very well. Visual Composer and Muffin Builder are 2 completely different plugins and you can not take the feature you like from one of them and use in the second.
  • Got it! Thanks for clarifying.