Increase width of HubSpot Form

Hi,

I'm using HubSpot for my forms, I want to increase the width of the form - I'm wanting it to look wider, I've fiddled with the CSS using inspect on chrome. Here are the screenshots:

However, when I copy the CSS to either BeTheme Options -> Custom CSS or Custom CSS on the page it doesn't work. This is the CSS I've tried using:

.hs-form fieldset {
    border: 0;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    max-width: 1000px;
}

Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

we did never used this plugin so we don't know how to increase fields width and to do this, you need to contact with plugin's author as he knows own plugin the best.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

No problem - I will try contacting hubspot.

The form isn't a plugin though, it's just an embed code that I copy and paste - does that help?

Cheers
  • So it's a iframe, right? And if it's an iframe, you can send us link to page where you got it and we will see if there is anything we can do to increase it's width.
  • The code was generated inside my HubSpot portal, so can't give access to that - but here is the code:

<!--[if lte IE 8]>
    <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script>
    <![endif]-->
    <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script>
    <script>
      hbspt.forms.create({ 
        portalId: '2311678',
        formId: '8eb9b600-4c14-41fa-9de7-02c79f58aeee'
      });
    </script>

• Above can not be used anywhere except theme files so if you are not web developer and don't know how to modify theme files, you need to contact with your developer.