Plugin for team management - suggestion needed

Hello,

sorry, if this has been asked before. I searched the forum for half an hour but didn't find anything appropriate.

Here's what I want to do:
My wife is an eventmanager and I'm recreating her website based on the "event"-demo-content.
- I want to show a lot of girls my wife sometimes partners with
- the only information that should be shown as "our team" is picture, name, age and location (no title, no profession, no skills and so on)
- there is no no need for a detailed profile; on click only the full sized image should be shown
- [nice to have: some additional information should be stored just for internal usage (mobile, e-mail, etc.)]

As there will be a lot of changes and as my wife should be able to make those changes herself I'm looking for a plugin to manage those team members.
(From my understanding Be does not support the management of team members - or have I missed something?)

I already found a lot of plugins that fullfill my needs on paper and I already tried some of those.
But none of them really worked.

That's why I'm addressing you. Do you (or anyone reading this thread) know a good plugin that works with Be theme and fullfills my requirements?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Comments

• Hi Daniel,

we can not recommend any plugin because we did never tested any but we have an Our Team item included into theme itself and you more details about this item you can find on http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/content-elements/#ourteam

Thanks!
  • Hi,

thanks for your quick answer.
    I knew that there is a shortcode.
    But what I'm missing is the backend managment of team members (some kind of database).
    And from my understanding there isn't any included in the theme. Right?
    Or did I miss something?

I really like the theme's component for our theme. It would be ideal if that could pull the needed information from a database. Maybe that's something you could include in a future update?

Best Regards
    Daniel

• You understood everything very well and we do not have anything you need. Of course we can add it for the "to do" list but currently its really huge and current features and options that are first in queue will take many next months.