Right Align Muffin Builder List

I love your theme. I use it on lots of websites!

I am trying to have a Muffin Builder List element aligned to the right. I am adding the element through Visual Composer. I need it to right align just like you would do text.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

sorry but we do not understand. You have lists aligned to right but would like to align them to right? Would be great if you can show us on the screenshot what you would like to do and also please send us link to page where you want do this customization.
  • Sure.

I will attach two screenshots.

On the first screenshot, I have a list item that says "HOTEL RELATIONSHIPS". It is aligned to the left.

On the second screenshot I have the same list item (different text and icon) that says "AIRLINE RELATIONSHIPS". It is also left aligned, but I would like it to be right aligned, over the paragraph of text on the right.

The site is located at http://fantravel.anthonytravel.xyz

Thank you!
    imageimage
  • Ok, we can see what you mean. The only way we found is to set up unique ID for each section where you would like to align this item to the right and use custom css as following (we saw you have vendor ID currently set for this section and that's why we are going to use this ID in below css):
    #vendor .list_item {
        float: right;
        margin-left: 0 !important;
        margin-right: 60px;
    }
  • Perfect! That's exactly what I needed. I tried using "float: right;" but not with the margin settings you provided.

Thanks a bunch!