Issues with Visual composer, loading and Update of wordpress

Hi Dear Muffin support team,

first of all thanks for your hard work of issuing new version and nice theme.

my website: turkeyimmigration.com
i have some serious problem with my theme as below:

1. in backend of my wordpress when i open any blog or page, it just show TITLE and white page nothing more, visual composer and even backend of pages and blog does not show

2. when i open any page or blog in backend of my wordpress theme it takes too too long time to be opened.

3. I can not udpate my wordpress, becasue when i update that, the theme does not work and front end and backend face with some mess

4. even now without any update of wordpress and theme, in section Appreance/theme option you can see it is mess i shared the screenshot of some pages to you 

5. my website when i open it for first time it take long time to upload, but for second and nexts time upload smoothly! 

Kindly please, same issue happen before and one member of your team by taking confidential user and password, check the situation and solve that, however, my wonder is why i face by same or kind of same problem time to time??? even i deactive all unnecessary plugins... 
imageimage

Comments

• Hi,

1,2. We suggest to disable all 3rd party plugins because this might be main reason of your issues.
    3. What mess you get exactly?
    4. This has actually nothing to the theme. You have zoomed your screenshot too much and that's why items on the left are distorted.
    5. This might be related to server settings because the more plugins you use, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. In such case, we always suggest to disable all 3rd party plugins to free up memory.
  • hi, 

1,2 as i mentioned already i deactivated all plugines, expect Visual composer, WPML, Revolution Slider, Contact form 7 and 301 redirect. actually i am not using many plugines
    please did you check the last image i shared with, the backend page is totally white, No visual composer and no codes. how can be related to plugins? also the plugins i am using are all basic plugins and your theme announced the total compatible with you theme!

3. the currently backend totally not working, and when i upgrade Wordpress theme, the main menu break in 2 line, the language button will be gone etc. 

4. sir, please it is not like that, I am not that much naive regarding theme, even my developer was envolved and we could nothing, and we don t know why it is happening, but please don t tell me the problem comes from plugins becasue they are basic and mandatory plugins 

5. i have 2 another website at same server which they are working well

kindly please help me with my situation .... looking for result 
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will prove that whatever you faced with, has completely nothing to do with the theme. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.
  • Dear Muffingroup,

I sent the information for access to WP dashboard

thank you very much. these problems about update of wordpress and betheme, and problem with visual composer happened before, which your dear team helped me.

kindly please find out also why I facing with these problems frequently

Sincerely yours