Under construction

I am using the latest vaersion of theme. I am also using child theme.
I created my custom "Under Construction" page (revolution slider etc). I select my custom page as Under construction page (Getting started>Under Construction>Custom Page). And also checked Under Construction option ON, because I want to work behind and prepare my real page. But after that:
1) if I am logged as admin - works well
2) if I am not logged into WP (like as visitor) - page not shows Revolution lsider, menu etc
3) if I choose Under Construction option OFF - works everything well.

Any suggestions?

Thaks you a lot in advance.

Comments

• From what you described above, looks like it works fine. But maybe we misunderstood. So please explain what exactly you want to do because we are not sure.
  • Hello,
    I want to create under construction page for all others. In this mean time I would like to work on my real page and not allowed others to see what I am doing. But there is no revolution slider on this page if I am not logged into WP. So my visitors could not see the revolution slider. Please can you check now my page now and you will see.
    Now I checked Under Construction option ON and you will see there is no Revolution Slider on page.
    Thanks a lot

• Sorry but we forgot to give info that Revolution Slider won't work on Maintenance Mode page. This slider needs privileges to see everything but maintenance mode itself does not allow for that what is understandable. So unfortunately, on Maintenance Mode page you can't use revolution slider.

Thanks for understanding!
  • OK. Thank you. No problem.

What about Layer Slider? Is the the same with it?

Thanks,
  • Yes, exactly the same because those kind of plugins needs full access.
  • OK. Thank you.