JS Composer - Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I'm sorry if this has already been posted - I couldn't find anything directly related.

I installed the theme (betheme.zip) and added the plugins (js_composer, layerslider, revslider). It seems like the js_composer plugin failed, and I can't figure out how to get it to work.

There is a warning at the bottom of every page in the WP admin:

me/content/p3nexnas05_data03/43/2171843/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/params/loop/templates.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3nexnas05_data03/43/2171843/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/params/loop/loop.php on line 908

Any idea what's going on? The Visual Composer doesn't load, along with the BeTheme Options - I'm assuming this all has to do with the js composer plugin.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

no, we have no idea what's this because so far we did never met with anything similar. But please disable all other plugins first to check if one of them is the causing the conflict with VC. If not, then please remove VC files via FTP and upload the latest version via FTP once again but this time make sure all files were uploaded complete.