Animations in Mobile version

Hi everyone,

So I worked on this site and it is almost perfect. The issue is that animations work on my desktop, on my tablet...but if I take a look at the website on my smartphone, animations are not loading at the same time as I'm scrolling the page. I've tried with various animation styles, same result. By the time I get to the animated section, it has already loaded so I cannot see it in my smartphone. 

I don't know if I'm missing a setting somewhere else or if I have to use a plugin, custom code or anything. 

Thanks a lot, 

Pamela.

Comments

• Hi Pamela,

animations does not work on mobile and never wasn't because they are just incompatible together.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi,

Thanks for the answer but I disagree on this answer that or maybe I did not express myself clearly. Animations work and load correctly. There are just simply being loaded on a different way/timing depending on the device.

• Mobile: One single load. So I can see the animations on the top section but by the time I get to the middle of the page or lower section, animation was already loaded and shown (but if I go with a direct link such as http://www.innovamerchand.com/services#logodesign you can see it)
    • Desktop and tablet: As I scroll on the page (something like a lazy loading) animations start to occur
    I don't think there is a compatibility issue and that this doesn't work on mobiles, because then I'd never see the loading. It just depends on the loading strategy.

P. 

• But this is what we exactly understood. When we said it does not work properly on mobile devices, we meant that different mobile devices read those animations differently and there is no solution or any other workaround to make them working the same as on desktop. Sorry!