Action button that "jumps"

Hello,

Since a little time, the action button on the homepage of our website is "jumping" on hover, so it can't be clicked. So bad !...

And the buttons on our homepage have a very strange behaviour : the font size is big and becomes little on hover, whereas i don't think i changed something... (i would like that the font is always like when it's hover)

Can someone help me ?

Many thanks !

Leo

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Hi,

the button jumps because of extra css under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section:
    #Top_bar a.button.button_theme.button_js.action_button.tp-caption.button:hover, .button:hover {
    font-size: 14px;
    background-color: #ff9286;
    }
    You need to remove font size on hover.
  • Hello ! 

Thank you for answering.

I added this custom CSS because it jumped. 
    I deleted this code but the problem is different : it still jumping on the hover, with a green hover color and a big police... Strange... 
    Many thanks for helping me !
  • Because you faced with such a weird issue, which we believe has nothing to with the BeTheme itself, we recommend the following steps:

1. Please go to your FTP account where theme is, remove whole theme folder and then upload the latest version thru FTP as well. Please make sure that all the files were copied correctly.

2. Remove all 3rd party plugins (including cache of course). Please also make sure that all files were copied correctly.

3. Make sure, there is no additional cache stuff on server side.

Hope these steps would help you.