How can I remove "BE" in front of site name?

Comments

• Replace favicon ;)
  • Thanks @mferro1984 for help :)

@i__k You can do it in Theme options > Layout > General section.
  • I have the same query. I do not want to use a favicon at all on my site. I also do not want to use a logo.

If I leave both empty in the theme options the default theme icons appear. Surely it should be coded to hide these if nothing has been supplied? Is there a way to fix this without editing/adding new code in a child theme?

Currently I am using the custom .css #Top_bar #logo img { opacity:0.0;filter:alpha(opacity=0); } to hide the logo, as I want the main menu navigation to appear centred. If I use 'display:block;' then the navigation is aligned wrongly. I can't do this for the favicon.

Any advice would be grateful.

• To remove favicon, you can upload any image file with empty pixel or something like that and this will do the job for you :)
  • Thanks, that works.

Any other suggestion about the logo, or do you think my solution is acceptable. Adding an empty pixel for this would cause the menu items to move left/right depending on the logo width?
  • We did not tested this but you can try. Also if you want, you can uploaded larger image that is just square or rectangle with the same color as background color for header section.