custom css

Hi
You can tell me how do I add custom css to the blog page "Old page".
If this is not possible, can you add this option in the next version.
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Hi,

custom css can be added in Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section. Also you can add custom css for pages in "Page options" section while you create/edit page.
  • Dear

I know for option Theme Features> Layout> Custom CSS & JS> Custom CSS section. We also know for custom css for pages and "Page options".
    But custom css on the post page is not visible. Probably the reason is right there.
    If it is possible that in some of the upcoming version add custom css to the post page.
    To be the same as on the page.

It would be very useful. I wanted to remove some things from posts. So can not use Theme options> Layout> Custom CSS & JS> Custom CSS section

Pictures attached show, custom css section of "missing" on the post page.
    I'd like to post page has the same option of custom-cs and

Thank you very much.imageimage
  • If css from "Page options" does not work for blog page, then of course you can use Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section instead. Each css should start then with .blog class or .single-post class if page is single post page. More information about customizations via Firebug you can read at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#theme-customizations