Visual Composer upgrade

Hi,

My visual composer associated with this site stopped working on the site we built at www.rayonix.com a while ago therefore I cannot edit any of the content on the pages.  The support people at VC told me that I need to upgrade to the latest version but to check with you first:  They said.

"You need to deactivate and delete the older version of the plugin and then install the latest standalone version which is purchased by you. However, I would also suggest you to re-confirm the same with the theme author before proceeding, because if he has done any changes to the core plugin files, then they will be lost during this process, which in-turn will affect the content/layout at your end."

I want to make sure doing this procedure will not hard or delete any of the content created using the older VC in the BE theme.  Please advise and thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

If you delete the plugin and install the new version immediately nothing will happen. Please know that deleting the plugin and making other changes on the website could compromise your data. You have to uninstall VC and install the new version right away.

Thanks.