Does Home Page require custom graphics

Hi,

According to my web developer, we need customer gfx for the home page - here I am talking about the first slide which you see when the website loads with 9 circles, 3 in each column. 

Can you please confirm? If gfx is not needed how can we use pics instead? A simple answer would be helpful since I am a non-techie :-)

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Any update
  • Hi,

We don't quite understand what is the issue. Please give us a link or at least a screenshot showing these graphics you are mentioning.

Thanks
  • Hi,

We don't quite understand what is the issue. Please give us a link or at least a screenshot showing these graphics you are mentioning.

Thanks
  • edited February 2017
    Please see the link www.takingwings.in 

The 9 circles that you see on the home page slider is what I am talking about

• First of all this:
    file:///Users/ritukantojha/Desktop/screen%20shot.png 
    is not a link but the path to your file on your computer.
    Please use a service like pasteboard.com to upload the photo and then give us the link.

Secondly I still don't understand what are you trying to achieve. Do you want to change the images in the circles? This is a whole image, you cannot change it. If this is the case, your web developer is right.
  • Yes, I need to change the images in the circle. So what you mean is that I need to get it designed? It is quite strange because having bought 8 themes this is the first time am experiencing this. 

Should ideally be said upfront so that buyers know about it. It is a superb beautiful template otherwise. Being a marketing agency clients keep asking for theme for reference but people look for quicker options.

Is there any Home page option where I can just use images instead of giving it to a gfx guy.
  • This is not an element with graphics, this is a slider with pictures and on the pictures you have circles. You have to make your own slider graphics.

As you can see on this screenshot:
    This is only a background image, you cannot edit and paste different images to a picture. You can do it only using software like photoshop.

If you want to change pictures on the slider go to Revolution slider option as seen in the link above.

Thanks
  • Thanks, got it.