Breadcrumbs on single portfolio

Hi, 

How can i show breadcrumbs on single potfolio page where i am not using theme subheader? 

Here is a link to a page where i would like to show it http://stage.charbonnierfrance.com/portfolio-item/16cm-saucepan/  
I need ease of navigation because i can't have a back button

Thanks,
Jaherul  

Comments

• Hi,

The only way to have breadcrumbs is to have the subheader active. You can enable it and inform us about it. Then we will help you with some custom css to hide the background and the title so only the breadcrumb path will be visible.

Thanks
  • Hi, 

Excellent, i have just made the subheader active. 
    What will the custom css be? 

Also will this replicate across all single portfolio pages?
  • Better do this:

1. Upgrade your theme to the newest version (17.0)
    2. Go to theme options>header&subheader>subheader and under the layout section unmark the subheader box and make the padding field blank. Then scroll down to the background section and set the transparency to 0.
    3. Go to theme options> blog, portfolio&shop>portfolio and scroll down until you see single portfolio project section and set the title option to off

This is the best way to do this across all portfolio pages.
  • Hi, 

I have followed those steps above. 
    And still when visiting the page the title is still there. 

• Hi,

I visited your site and after inspecting your code I see that you might have skipped step 1 because your theme is still version 16.5. Please update to 17.0, for more information about theme updates read HERE

thanks