Can't save changes in Betheme Options

Dear Betheme team,

I installed the Betheme (I'm working with the activated child theme) and in theory I'm happy with all the functionalities provided.

However, I regularly encounter problems:

- When I make changes to the Betheme Options, I always have to press the "Save changes" button twice before the changes are applied. This can be annoying in itself, but more importantly:

- Some of the changes aren't applied at all. For example, I can change colours of different sections, while I can't change the font settings. Changing the custom css file in the Betheme Options also does not work, for example. The interesting part is this: If I change fonts, for example, and click "Save changes" once, the changes are applied on the website. Then, however, I'm forced to click "Save changes" a second time (because the Betheme Options page stays blank until I do this). This second click removes all changes again and, in the example, all font settings switch back to Arial.

I deactivated all plugins and set all server settings to the highest values currently supported by the hosting company (max_execution_time, max_input_vars, memory_limit, post_max_size and upload_max_filesize), but the problem described above still occurs.

I contacted the hosting company and described the problem. They asked me to ask you what values you actually recommend in order to be able to use all functionalities of the Betheme.

I'm happy if you can answer this question (I haven't found any specific details in the Betheme support forum) so I can contact my hosting company again.

Also I appreciate all other suggestions or support that help solve the problem.

All the best and thank you!

Comments