clone single projects

hi,
I noticed that in the portfolio section with the new version of Be not allow me to clone the single-project?
Why?
thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,

Nothing has changed, do you have the duplicate post plugin? And make sure it's updated to the newest version.

thanks
  • Thanks, but I just installed well and I know how attached images

thank you very much
  • Because you faced with such a weird issue, which we believe has nothing to with the BeTheme itself, we recommend the following steps:

1. Please go to your FTP account where theme is, remove whole theme folder and then upload the latest version thru FTP as well. Please make sure that all the files were copied correctly.

2. Remove all 3rd party plugins (including cache of course).

3. Make sure, there is no additional cache stuff on server side.

4. Please do the same with all 3rd party plugins. Remove them via FTP all and then upload all the same way. Make sure, all files are complete after upload.

Hope these steps would help you because we checked what you said above and everything seems to be fine and Duplicate Post plugin seems to be fine.
  • hi,
    sorry but I read the plugin support, and when you install the thema is not set by default cloning of portfolio projects. So you have to go to settings> Duplicate Post Options and select portfolio (see image)
    thank you so much