Visual Composer gives fatal error upon activation

edited January 2015 in Visual Composer
Dear BeTheme-Team,

since purchasing the theme a week ago I've been playing around and find the theme easy to use and intuitive.

Nevertheless, I seem to be running into a problem I can't overcome. Since the first time I installed the theme and widgets (including all demo material), when I tried to install Visual Composer I am getting an fatal error, namely: 

[quote]Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/.../wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 137

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/.../wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php55/pear') in /home/.../wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 137[/quote]

I just updated the last version of BeTheme (full uninstall and install), which comes with version 4.3.5., but the problem is still here. The widget won't activate, which results in problems with the rendition of the Gallery and the customization of my site in general.  

Please let me know how to fix the problem. 

Thanks!

Comments