Using Yoast with BeTheme

Just a couple of question in regards to using the YOAST SEO plugin with BeTheme :
  • If i fill in the SEO fields for both YOAST and BeTheme, am i at risk of Google penalties, for duplication 
    (as from looking at the code both are listed)
  • If i fill in both which takes precedence for SEO ...... yoast or betheme ?
  • If i fill in the SEO fields for YOAST, does it supercede the BeTheme SEO fields ?
  • In hiding the WP editor content (duplicated from Builder >> SEO option) is this totally removed from the page code generated and thus not submitted to search engines ?
  • Can i hide the WP editor in the backend, as after using 'Builder >> SEO option' it beomes a bit of a mess ?

Comments

• Theme has been created in accordance to best SEO practices. We've been doing a lot of SEO in the past so we know how to create website that Google likes. And we really don't understand what problem they exactly have. If you will check our demo in Google, you will see that pages are indexing well. 

Builder >> SEO function is only for built-in Yoast purposes like "super tools that shows how many H tags you got on website and so on". We don't like this kind of tools because they create "fake website" especially for bots and those kind of websites usually get penalties. Websites should be for users, not for bots. But as we mentioned above, whole content even from Muffin Builder is visible for bots. You can create any page you want within Muffin Builder and then just check code. You will see that everything is visible properly.

You don't need to worry about anything. Just use Muffin Builder to create content and then just click "Builder >> SEO" button to copy all elements from muffin builder into wordpress editor. And also please turn ON "Hide the content" button. After that content from wp default editor wille be visible for yoast plugin only and inside this editor you don't need to worry about anything.