icons in footer & built-in translator

hello, 

i have two difficulties i can't handle. maybe you can help: 

2 - icons in footer

i would like to have a row of icons (logos of our partners) with customized size, background and spacings in the footer. is there any option? at the moment i'm using a plugin named footer putter but i would rather use the options of your theme.

3 - built-in translator

what do i have to do to activate the built-in translation?  i turned the 'enable translate'-button 'on' but nothing happened...

can i edit the automatically generated translation afterwards?

where do i get the language-switcher button like in the university-layout?

thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

2) We have some client item and slider what you can see at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/loops#clients so maybe you can choose one of them.

3) Do you built multilanguage website or want to translate from default English language to other?
  • thank you for your very quick answer! 
    i found the client slider and i could insert it on a page - it looks great!

can i insert a client item in the footer as well?
    i would like to show all my partners at the end of every page on my site...

or do i have to use a plugin (like footer putter)?

thank you!
  • To show clients in the bottom you must put "Client slider" item on every page as the last item inside builder.
  • wow, this was even faster! thank you!

so far i can see, there is a difference between integrating the clients via short code directly in the (visual) content of a page or via adding the clients in the Page Options. actually i have put it in my content, because the added sections in my Page Options are always above the content of the page, which is another problem i have… :-/

i have another question concerning the design of <ul> and <ol>. i would like to change font, size and colour of a list. how do i do this? do i have to write it in the style.css of my child-theme (waht would be the class?), or is there any other option in the dashboard…?

thank you very much!
  • You can easily eliminate the problem of content position. In "Page options" section, turn ON "Hide the content" button and then use "Content WP" builder item to put it in the right place.

Colors or font sizes can be changed in Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • THANK YOU!!!
  • Hi again,
    some strange things happen when trying to split up text into three text columns (1/3) or four (1/4). Although the blind text in each column is the same, also the same format, the last column of the three (or four) doenst start at the top but always with a blank line. I tried different things but to me it seems like a bug? example pictures enclosed…

Picture 1:

Picture 2:
  • Please send us access to your dashboard with explanation and access to dashboard and we'll have a look.