Product Activation Code

Made several attempts to activate my product code only to get a message that it might be invalid. Apparently I need this to work to update my LayerSlider and for the Slider Revolution to work.

Please help.

Comments

• Hi,
    You do not need to use any codes. The plugins will update normally.
    thanks
  • The LayerSlider says that I need a valid license for it to update and there is a new update available. Furthermore, I am not able to get the Slider Revolution working without the license that I purchased. If I paid for the template why isn't the slider on the site?
  • You know, what ever I try to open that requires the license the license comes up invalid or no license found.
  • Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. If you want, you can read more details about this on Envato forum:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/dont-work-my-purchase-code-stardust-w-revolution-slider/186285

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

So if you want to update plugin, you need to do it exactly the same way as you do with any other plugin. The newest BeTheme version installed first is must have. If this condition is met, please navigate to Plugins section and deactivate Layer Slider plugin. Then, please go to Appearance > Install Plugins section, mark Layer Slider checkbox and select “Update” from available above. That's all you need to do to update any plugin bundled into package.
  • Ok thanks for that. However, I attempted to date the plugins as you explained and nothing happens. With the LayerSlider, it still tells me that new version is available and the activation code is required to update it. Also the Slider Revolution will not activate.
  • Now when I try to update the Layer Slider plugin, it say "Update failed"
  • You will have to wait, it has nothing to do with the code. We are testing the new version and will add it in the betheme update. Please be patient.
  • Hi, im trying to update Layerslider 6.1.6 to 6.2.1 as well and just keep getting error messages. Im also trying to import the demo slide for my site and it just goes through the process and nothing happens. Do you knwo when this issue will be resolved?
  • The update will be on friday, expect the plugins then.
  • Hi, I had to reinstall a theme. But now I am being asked to deactivate my purchase code that is under the domain with www. I am using the same domain but without the www. This is so that I can activate required plugins.

Thank you.
  • badassiam

Hi,
    All requests concerning license registration must be send thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Notice!
    Please attach your license key in the message.

thanks