Add cart icon / Top of product page covered by header

1. How do I show a cart icon (view cart) at top of header?

2. The top portion of the shop and individual product pages are covered by the top nav/header. It covers the "item has been added to your cart" message as well. How can I fix this?

http://hollyrcouch.com/product/essential-oil-diffuser-necklace-design-1/

Comments

• 1. Cart icon is a part of the Right Top Bar section so firstly, make sure you didn't turned this section off under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section. Also, cart icon need to bet set under Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop section. And please bear in mind that right top bar section is not available for some types of header where is not enough space for additional header stuff.

2. The top bar is semi transparent and this is how the sense of being transparent looks like. So if you don't like the content behind the header, you should disable header transparency, or use the following css to move the content of single products down:
    .single-product #Content {
        padding-top: 110px;
    }
  • 1. It looks like the right top bar section is not available for this type of header. Is there another way I can have a view cart link on the shop page?

2. Thanks! The css worked well!

• Unfortunatelly the split menu does not have this option as you mentioned. You would have to change the header style for this. Sorry