Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Change colour of icons and size

Hello! I love the standard icons that comes with BeTheme. I have 2 questions about these icons
- What is the size of these icons. i want to create some of myself and I want to match the size. 
- How do you change the colour of the standard Icons? By default they are blue and I want to change them. 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks you!
  • Hopefully some this discussion is still open. 
    I am total inexperienced in this. 

What is the code I need in the custom css. I know where to find it. I have the color code. 
    Now I need to know the exact code for this to work. 

Can anybody help me
  • http://dev.mediainabox.nl/

They are on the frontpage under the Revolution Slider. 

Thanx in advance!
  • Okay. Thank you very much. I have tried it and it works. 

Just one last question. I put this code into the Custom CSS at the bottom of the MuffinBuilder.
    I have tried to put it in the Custom CSS of the Icon Box it self, so that I can change the color of the individual icon's. But this doesn't work.

Is it possible to change the color of the individual icons? And how to do this. 

I am terribly sorry for all the questions. I am total inexperiened with building websites and I am learning everyday thanx to the muffinbuilder 

• okay. Thanx for all the help!
  • edited December 4
    I have a lot different project (which I used portfolio to do each webpage) and I need different color for icon in each project.
    So I've tried to put this CSS under a single new portfolio Muffin Builder and it's working!
    Thanks for sharing~!

Copy this and put under a column in Muffin Builder and change "#XXXXX" to the color you want:

<style>
    .icon_box .icon_wrapper, .icon_box a .icon_wrapper {
    color:#2eb0b8 !important;
    }
    .icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper i { background-color: transparent !important; }
    .icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper::before { background-color: #e5e5e5 !important; }
    </style>

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}