Smooth Scrolling to Anchor Targets

Hi there,

How do I make the anchor links on my one pager scroll smoothly to the anchor targets? Currently they just jump to the target when selected.
Is this a feature within BeTheme?

You can see the side menu links- Acupuncture, Cupping etc on the top left of the page.

Here is the website link: http://jaiwellness.com/treatments/chinese-medicine/

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Hi,

To make a page use the smooth scroll please edit the page, then under the muffin builder find the one-page option and turn it on. If you are using a custom link you have to add a 'scroll' class to it. For example:
    <a href="#slider" class="scroll">Slider</a>

thanks
  • Hey thanks for getting back to me.

I ended up using the Page Scroll to ID plugin which is simple and seems to work great.

Another issue I would like some help with is that my hyperlinked text has a red line below it when hovering over with the mouse, but what I really would like is for the hyperlink text to show as white when hovering over.

Please see the link: http://jaiwellness.com/treatments/chinese-medicine/

I am referring to the left side menu links - Acupuncture, Cupping Moxibustion therapy etc....

Thanks for your help!

• Use this css 
    a:hover {
    text-decoration:none !important;
    }
  • Awesome, that worked a treat.

Regarding the hover over color, I have tried to add another customization underneath the code you gave me to my CSS but it is not working for me:

color: white;
    }

I have also tried to find the correct link color in the BeTheme Options but no luck there either.

Do you have another suggestion for me?

Thanks!
  • a:hover {
        color: white !important;
    }

Try this, you can add !important at the end to make it more 'powerfull'
  • Thanks, I gave that code another shot but it still didn't give the desired effect.

Hmmm... If you have any other suggestions that would much appreciated!

Cheers :)
  • just an observation -

I tried removing the code:
    text-decoration:none !important;
    }

and adding this code back in:

color: white !important;
    }

and the result is that the hover underline which was red is now white...
    Maybe this can help you understand the issue better.

Thanks!
  • It is the span in the a element that is changing the color. Please add a custom class to the section for me to target the element.