Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Two questions with LearnDash LMS Plugin and BeTheme

First- MuffinBuilder does not seem to appear (Page Options) in any of the LearnDash Course, Subject, Topic pages.  Why would muffinbuilder not be on these pages?

Second- and a greater challenge- the post pages don't show a sidebar.  Any time I remove Betheme, it shows the sidebar, but when I add BeTheme, it is removed. Even if I try to set ALL pages to show sidebars, it will not appear.

Can you help?

learning.rmdatacentral.com

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I did disable the plugin. The standard 2017 theme for Wordpress displays the sidebar perfectly.

It is a Custom Post type.

Can BeTheme support a custom post type in the sidebar? How could this be enabled?
  • So, there is no way for the sidebar to recognize on a post?

I thought there were ways to ensure a custom post type could be included in functions.php to at least add them to editing- no?

Sorry if I am a bit thick. I am not a programmer.

I love your theme, but losing a course progress bar for training is not going to make it possible to continue using the theme. I am really hoping we can determine why the sidebar won't display- esp. when out of the box 2017 shows it no problem.
  • restaurant magic...have you had any luck with this issue? I am having a huge problem with the same things.