Post Grid Link in new window

I want in this section the elements take me directly to the external link in a new tab. It does not matter that when you click, you see the content of the post, only external link.

I hope it is understood, Any questions let me know

Comments

• I do not understand, the page is blank. What do you mean.
  • In another web using the Enfold theme, the developers passed me a code so that the elements shown in the component link directly to the external URL, rather than to the post.

That is what the client asks me, but I do not see the option so maybe they can give me a code. I hope you can understand me.
  • Sorry but this is not possible. This element is created to redirect the user to another post on the same page. If you want to create an item with a custom link you can use any of our shortcodes, more info here: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/

• I've worked with programmers for over 25 years and it's the first time they tell me that something can not be done ...

I can not believe that you can not target a new page in a "mailto" ...!
  • I do not speak English and as many people on this planet are difficult to read in that language ... given that the subject is neither flexible nor versatile, and since they do not have support in Spanish, nor do they have documentation in Spanish, ... could be so kind to specify me exactly where they explain how to configure to make a link to a new point page instead of sending me a link to the main page of the documentation ..?

Thank you
  • Hi, What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio 

We do not say this is not possible at all, everything is possible but it does not cover the support. I will help you, but please tell me what do you want to do, and it cannot require file customization.

thank you
  • ;) Solved with remplaced the component with HTML link.