Testimonial Slider > random/shuffle?

Hello BeThemeTeam!

I love your light and easy shortcodes. Now setting up the testimonial slider. Just one question... I would really love to be able to set the order to shuffle/random... Any place where I can tweak this in the code?

Thank you for your great product and service!
Ramon

Comments

• Hi,
    You can set the radom option in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio
    There you will find a order option there.

Do not use random order with pagination or load more
  • I changed it in the portfolio settings as you said but no result.
    Also are you sure that setting impacts the Testimonial loop item?
    Because I added the Testimonial loop item on a page through page builder. In the settings of that element for "Order" it had only Ascending of Descending as options... 

Thank you for your quick response!
  • Only when you set the page as portoflio, not by using the builder item/shortcode.
  • Sorry I am not sure if that answers my initial question: in that "Testimonial" element which can be added through the page builder, I want to set the order to random/shuffle. Is that possible?
    Otherwise can you explain a more clear suggestion?

Much appreciated!
    Ramon
  • Oh, I'm very sorry I missundertood you. There is no way of shuffling the testimonials using theme options. Go here LINK

You can set the order using the shortcode or the builder.
    thanks
  • Great, now even I got it ;) it's working well via the shortcode!

Anyway I think the BeTheme team forgot to programme that the 'rand' orderby option is also showing in the preset builder item "Testimonials" (under category loops). As there it only offers: date, menu_order, title. Not "rand"

Thank you for your support!
    Love your work