WooCommerce 3.0 - product.php out of date

edited April 2017 in WooCommerce
Hi Betheme Team,

first of all thank you for the best theme out there!

After updating Woocommerce to verion 3.0.1 I'm facing a few problems and one of them is 
this one:

betheme/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 

Could you help me to fix this one?

Best regards
Iris

Comments

• I'm having the same error message - that Betheme files are not up to date - and I just uplade the latest Betheme this morning.

betheme/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,

Thanks
    Bob
  • Hi guys,
    Please go to your FTP directory and delete the whole theme, then upload a fresh copy of betheme. This problem occurs because when you update file you overwrite the old ones and leave theses files from the old theme.
    thanks
  • just downloaded from themeforest the new updated theme from you and the problem persist. you'r content-product.php from update package it's outdated, please check before posting an answer....
  • Yep. Did exactly what you said, same result.

Frustrating to have incorrect information - you're usually better than this. Please can we have a working solution asap.
  • The newest version 3.0.1 that appeared today is causing this error. Untill the next theme update you will have to ignore this error. This does not affect the theme in any way.
    If you want to change it do badly, edit the file and change the version there manually.