Woocommerce Template Files Outdated

After updating Woocommerce I received a warning in WP that some template files the BETHEME is using are outdated. By investigating this error I found some template files still belong to WC Version 1.5x, where the WC Core is operating at 3.0..  Can you provide an Update of this template files to ensure 100% compatibility and accessibility of 3.0 WV functionalities. Looks like these files were not touched for ages, which should not be the case for a good selling and professional theme like BETHEME.

Comments

• Hi,

There are many of these kinds of topics since yesterday and there is only one solution. Delete the whole theme folder and install a fresh copy. We advise to make a backup before just in case.
  • I've got a warning aswell! I did remove the folder via ftp and uploaded it again.
    I'm getting this on twice installs.

Version 2.6.1 av betheme/woocommerce/content-product.php är föråldrad. Versionen i kärnan är 3.0.0, 

Below is the code from your php-file and there it says version 2.6.1

<?php
    /**
     * The template for displaying product content within loops
     * This template can be overridden by copying it to yourtheme/woocommerce/content-product.php.
     * HOWEVER, on occasion WooCommerce will need to update template files and you
     * (the theme developer) will need to copy the new files to your theme to
     * maintain compatibility. We try to do this as little as possible, but it does
     * happen. When this occurs the version of the template file will be bumped and
     * the readme will list any important changes.
     * @author  WooThemes
     * @package WooCommerce/Templates
     * @version 2.6.1
     */

• edited April 2017
    The newest version 3.0.1 that appeared today is causing this error. Untill the next theme update you will have to ignore this error. This does not affect the theme in any way.
    If you want to change it do badly, edit the file and change the version there manually.