buttons on shop pages

Hello,

thanks for your great theme, almost everything works perfectly!

But I have some problems on my shop page on www.dasharfenduo.de. I'm using Woocommerce germanized and set the general button style to "stroke". But on the shop page, all buttons are different, and I can't see a pattern or why:
- The menu's action button has a smaller font size than on the other pages
- The font color of the add to cart button on product category pages is still dark on hover
- The add to cart button on product pages, the refresh cart button and the checkout button on the cart page don't have the stroke-design and do nothing on hover
- In the sidebar (woocommerce cart widget) the checkout button (if there's something in your cart) is sort of stroke-design, but without the border
- If you empty your cart, the font color of the back to shop button is red
Strangely the delete item button on the cart page works fine.

Another problem: If I ad an add to cart button somewhere on my page, the €-sign seems to be one line above the other letters (see here: www.dasharfenduo.de/wordpress/test). But I don't use this feature, I just noticed.

Do you have any explanation for this? How can I set all buttons to stroke?

Comments

• Hi,

if the buttons on shop page are different and some other this related to WooCommerce plugin are weird, we suggest to remove whole theme folder from FTP and then upload the newest files instead but via FTP as well. If you did not removed the whole folder before recent update, this might be the reason why WooCommerce does not work as should.
  • That was quick!
    I did what you suggested and it worked fine, exept for the €-sign of the add to cart button (www.dasharfenduo.de/wordpress/test). And now it also says "Weiterlesen" (which means "read more") instead of "In den Warenkorb" (add to cart) and the font color is white. It's not important, because like I mentioned, I don't use this button, but maybe I will in the future and I'm also curious... Any ideas?

I noticed something else: When I add a product to my cart, there is this little clock symbol on the product image. When I hover over the image afterwords, it's still there. How can I hide this symbol?
  • Use this css to fix the euro
    .add_to_cart_inline span {
    position: relative;
    top: 0 !important;
    }
    It says read more because this is a read more button, add a shop button and then it will work. We do not see any clock icons on your pictures in shop. Please check again and clear your browser cache.
  • Thanks, that worked for the €. I don't know what happend to the button, I created a add-to-cart-button but it said "Weiterlesen". I didn't change anything, and now it says "add to cart"...

About the clock-symbol:
    Go to my shop (e.g. http://www.dasharfenduo.de/wordpress/produkt-kategorie/karten/hannover/), then click on add to cart. While the product is added to the cart, the little clock is in the middle of the picture. When the adding is done, move your mouse over the picture again and the clock is still there. Is it like this intentionally? If so, where can I deactivate it?

Thanks for the great support and your great theme!
  • This icon indicates that this item is in the cart, why would you want to deactivate it?
    You can use this css to disable it but the the loading to cart icon will be gone as well.
    .added-cart {
    display:none !important;
    }
  • Oh, now I understand. But I have to say: This really isn't self-explanatory, because the clock only appears on the category pages and not on the product page. Also, when I refresh the page after adding something to the cart, the clock is gone. I will deactivate it, thanks for the css. I have a cart widget in my sidebar, so the customers will know what's in their cart.
  • Ok, happy to help
    Maybe some other plugin is causing this.