slider upload first

hi, 

i have a page that contain slider revolution and also a heavy form  ( build with superform plugin ) , the page url is: https://pay-less.co.il/mortgage_ins-2.
the issue that the slider not upload until the form is completely upload, i am interesting that the slider will upload first ( because that is what the user first see). 
i also tried the option in slider revolution : " insert javascript into the footer", but still its not working for me. 

can you help me with this please ? 

Comments

• Sorry but we do not support third party plugins like superform. We only use contact form 7.
    thanks
  • hi , 

I didn't asked your help with third party plugin, all i do is described you my issue. 
    I asked support with slider revolution, basically what i want is that the slider revolution upload after the header and before all the layout in the page.

can you help me with this issue ? 

• To show the slider below the header edit the page end under the muffin builder in options select the rev slide you want to display.
  • hi, 

i talking about the order of the upload time, not about the order of the shown layout.

"basically what i want is that the slider revolution upload after the header and before all the layout in the page."- for example : 
    0-2 second:  header 
    2-5 second:  slider revolution 
    2-10 second: all the other layout .....

my english is not so well :) ,am i clearer now? 

• Yes, but this is not possible.
  • ok, tnx !