Header, siderbar and footer missing on the product page.

Hello,

The theme and Woocommerce were running OK up until few days ago, 'till updating Woocommerce. 
The header (logo & menu), sidebar widgets and the footer went missing on the single product page. All other pages seem to work OK so far.

I'm using a child theme and the parent theme is up to date. Woocommerce is up to date. There were some outdated files, so I completely deleted the Betheme and Woocommerce folder, then installed them via FTP as instructed in the documentation. Same result.

As I was troubleshooting and refreshing, I've noticed that the Product page actually succeeded to display properly once/twice (with the header/menu/widgets/footer, new Woocommerce image zoom on hover, etc.) But after 1-2 refreshes, the page went back to display with missing header, footer, widgets and new woocommerce features.

No cache plugin is involved. My computer Cache is cleared. The issue persists on different computers. All plugins are up to date. BeTheme is up to date.
An interesting fact that the issue occurs when Visual Composer or any Woocommerce shortcodes are involved in a page.
I've tried to disable all my custom CSS and code in the functions.php, same result.

This is the Shop page: https://zapoznai.com/sybitia/

I'll appreciate any help.
Please let me know if you need additional information.

Comments