WooCommerce show your custom product attributes

edited April 2017 in WooCommerce
How can I add a permanent attribute to product in order to always show this attribute between title and price ?
This attribute should be seen also on "best sale slider" and in every other page in which the product is showing.
This attribute should be available for every product even if the value may vary.
thanks for all help!

demo sample:  http://i.imgur.com/0rcz6ml.png

Alex

Comments

• Hi Alex,

as far as we know, WooCommerce does not have such possibility so or it is necessary to modify existing files or you need to look for a plugin that can do things like this one.

Thanks.
  • Tnk.
    I'm trying to
    use the "woocommerce plugin-show-attributes" but the attribute value does not appear in the page product nor the plugin slider of your theme. why?

thanks for all help!

Alex
  • Hi...
    I'm using the Be Theme, if that matters...
    I tried to modify the following file theme-woocommerce.php with this function

add_action( 'woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title', 'funzione_alex' );
    function funzione_alex() {
    global $product;
    $product_id = $product->get_id();
    $attribute_slug = 'numero_capsule';
    $array = wc_get_product_terms( $product_id , 'pa_' . $attribute_slug, array( 'fields' => 'names' ) );
    $text = array_shift( $array );
    echo '<div>' . $text . '</div>';
    }

the result is not satifying because I need to show it on product page but also on the slider_plugin
    title+price+attribute

Could you please help me finding a good solution?
    Shoud I modify other files ? Do you know some good and relyable plug in that could do the trick?
    here you'll find a screen shot of the problem:
    http://i.imgur.com/RMcnGcA.png

Thanks!
  • Hi, 
    We cannot recommend any plugin because it is not tested.
    What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio thanks
  • Ok! how can i contact you privately for customisation services
  • We do not offer any customization services. Try going to the kraken team: