My product page's grid is not correct since updating woocommerce.

HI Guys,

Not sure how this happened or why but the grid of the product page is way off all of a sudden. The product feature image is oversized and the product pricing and product image thumbnails are not in correct position. Why did this happen and how ? Please see here the original and correct layout/grid of the product page. Also to note that when you click the thumbnails the pop up window with the image does not show any more, the image simple slides into the feature position. it seems the layout of the woocommerce has changed completely. 

Correct Layout : https://ibb.co/e2G5vk

Corrupt and Wrong Layout : https://ibb.co/dgL4o5

Cheers,
Aaron

Comments

• Note that i also updated the betheme to its most recent version so this could have happened because of the update of the theme as well as the woo commerce update. I am using a child theme of the betheme and updated and replaced the betheme folder in FTP. I did not change the child theme at all so none of my presets should have been overrided i think right ?. 

Cheers,
    Aaron
  • Hi,
    In the newest version of woocomerce they change the layout a bit and included a few new functions.
    We do not change the woocommerce files. 
    You could check if there is any woocommerce folder in your child theme.
    thanks
  • Hi Guys,

Ok so I checked my child theme and all i have in it is 3 files: function.php , a style.css and screenshot.png 

So how can i get back to the original layout ? is there a style.css file from the old woocommerce that i can upload into the woocommerce plugin folder through FTP or do I have to replace the plugin folder with the older woocommerce ?

How do I get back to the design i had before ? I worked so hard on it....Thanks

Cheers,
    Aaron
  • Well, the only solution I can think of is completely removing the theme from your FTP and then install a fresh (updated) betheme. It is important that it is the last version from themeforest. You can do that with woocommerce as well.
    Always make a backup before.
    thanks